Sunday, February 10, 2008

well....i miss everybody.... I got to have dinner with Emily on Friday and we got this super good salad at The Cheesecake Factory. We got tiramisu cheesecake and oh my goodness it was so good I begged my dad to buy us cheesecake....so that's what I'm doing right now....eating cheesecake. ok well I don't have any updated pictures of Halle...our camera wont hook up to the computer for some reason. Halle is 14 months old, but she still isn't walking. I think she can, she just likes being spoiled and people carrying her around and if I was her age, I'm pretty sure I would rather be carried around....so we'll see how long it takes for her to start walking. lol.

I'm making a friend...her name is Kaylyn and she goes to Clovis East....I have an ROP class at Clovis East so I drive out there everyday and hang out with her at lunch....it's kinda fun. She's really cool. How are you guys doing? (Whoever still reads this)? I miss you guys a lot....

Have any of you guys talked to Vivi in a while? I talk to her through email and Instant Messaging. She's kinda discouraged with her parents not being Christians and I feel bad because when I talk to her, she doesn't sound like the old happy Vivi, she sounds kinda sad. So if you guys would want to email her, I'm sure she would love to hear from you guys.... her email address is
kiwwie@live.de.

Ok, hope you guys have a good week!

-Danica

No comments: